1. Under the Zero Corruption based policy under the DEDS scheme, there is a provision for safe investment under the NNKBGS scheme.
2. Possibility of safe investment on purchase of food grains such as paddy / wheat / vegetables (all raw material category) / pulses (all raw material category) / oilseeds (all raw material category) under MSP (Minimum Support Price) scheme. Under the entire shopping GPS, there is a provision to make a purchase arrangement in the CCTV along with monitoring at the proposed Nyaya Panchayat level farmer service center / mini collection center / milk collection center.
3. Full potential for safe investment in fertilizer (organic and chemical) seeds, agricultural plants etc. Provision of investment on all categories of investments Minimum 8 percent interest rate , at which quarterly compound interest rate will be applicable and guaranteed interest rate will be payable. Is provided
4. Full possibility of safe investment in proposed other units of units in 18 mandals or mandal districts of the institute respectively.
5. At the international level, in about 65 countries , there is provision for safe investment under the demand / supply principle, establishment of marketing / supply unit, export, structure etc.
Quarterly compound interest (8 to 8.5 percent (including conditions) foreign direct investment / domestic or all investment in Central Agricultural Development Institute and except for certain investment matters. With conditions) will be applicable which will be variable from time to time.
The general public is informed that the order diary number 472175 dated 17 January 2020 issued on the purchase proposal presented in front of Shri Agriculture Secretary, Government of India, New Delhi on 17 January 2020 for the establishment of a private central office/headquarters by the Central Agricultural Development Institute. Under the proposal letter No. 43/KVS/2019-20 dated January 20, 2020 issued from the Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, issued approval/suggestion order letter number 366924/S.M. .(T.C.) dated 23.03.2020 immediately Mr. Agriculture Secretary to the Government of India New Delhi 106/KVVNo./2019-20 dated February 26, 2020 regarding procurement proceedings report/proposal/report or grant of institutional approval Was done . Order number CRCD000732687864 dated 30 January 2020 issued to Hon'ble Chief Minister, UP Government on the purchase proposal for the establishment of Central Office / Headquarters, Order No. of Greater Noida Development Authority-Gr.No./Institutional/2020/995 dated January 30, 2020. 04.02.2020 The proceedings have been completed. In order to establish the Central Office / Headquarters at NCRK Greater Noida in the order of CRCF0013886793 issued on 27th June 2022 from the office of Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh, Central Office after various actions on 27th July 2022. The approval of the Central Headquarters under the control has been received. Central Office for National / International or Global level Central Office by Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Principal Secretary to Hon'ble Chief Minister, Government of Uttar Pradesh CRCD000561464368 dated 27.01.2022 Central office proposed or is in progress in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is proposed to establish a global level central financial office in Mumbai, Maharashtra under the control of the Central Office by the Central Agricultural Development Institute.