1. Under the DEDS scheme of Milk and Agriculture Policy, Government of India, the income of 60 farmers of the poorest/poor/medium/weak income groups of the Gram Sabha per state of Uttar Pradesh is double the income-2022 or double/four times/eight their income by other means. Giving/others (based on bank turnovers) is to make/build strong farmers by putting a total stop to the creation of freebies.
2. By marking/registering them under the grade system for the landless laborers/people by the Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan, they have to be removed from the category of weak income group/laborers and moved to the category of strong income group.
3. Purchase of agricultural/milk products/food grains under CCTV monitoring under Nyaya Panchayat level GPS system under zero corruption based policy/scheme of Minimum Support Price Scheme by identifying/registering strong income farmers/others by Kendriya Krishi Vikas Santhan. The system provides for the elimination/abolition of the middleman system, as well as increasing the income of the strong income cultivator (@ 10000 registered farmers per district) under the Medicinal Agricultural Produce Scheme.
4. DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) of fertilizers (all categories like chemical/organic and other), seeds, agricultural plants etc. for farmers/other members registered at Nyaya Panchayat level Farmers Service Center/Mini Collection Center/Milk Collection Center by Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Provision is made to be made available under the scheme.
5. Safety / Protection / Protection of cold storage, dairy plant unit, vermi compost unit, calf / calf (hybrid racial cow / buffalo calf / calf) in Uttar Pradesh state under DEDS scheme of Milk and Agriculture Policy Government of India by Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan It is envisaged to generate about 40 lakh employment shares in 4 stages respectively through hybridization units, milk tankers, private veterinary clinics, dairy parlors and other direct or indirect means.
6. Under Livestock Development Policy Scheme, it is envisaged to increase the usefulness of indigenous cows by increasing their safety / security / promotion.
7. The system of processing of milk and agricultural products etc. is provided by the Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan.
8. Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan has the provision to register milk and agricultural products and processed products or others to the presence of Indian products on international market standards.
9. Estimated number of farmers service center / mini collection center / milk collection centers @ 8137 for purchase at minimum support price of Nyaya Panchayat level Paddy / Wheat / Pulses / Oilseeds / Vegetables / Milk / Other (all raw materials) by Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan Construction is progressively proposed in four stages.
The order diary number 472175 dated 17 January 2020 issued on the purchase proposal presented in front of Shri Agriculture Secretary, Government of India, New Delhi on 17 January 2020 for the establishment of a private central office/headquarters by the Central Agricultural Development Institute. Under the proposal letter No. 43/KVS/2019-20 dated January 20, 2020 issued from the Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, issued approval/suggestion order number 366924/S.M. .(T.S.) dated 23.03.2020 immediately Mr. Agriculture Secretary to the Government of India New Delhi 106/KVVNo./2019-20 dated February 26, 2020 regarding procurement proceedings report/proposal/report or grant of institutional approval Was done. Order number CRCD000732687864 dated 30 January 2020 issued to Hon'ble Chief Minister, UP Government on the purchase proposal for the establishment of Central Office / Headquarters, Order No.-Grey.No./Institutional/2020/995 dated January 30, 2020. 04.02.2020 The proceedings have been completed. Proposed establishment of Central Office / Headquarters at NCRK Greater Noida.