1. Milk and Agriculture Policy: Land implementation of Government of India or grassroots/actual implementation of Central /State Government plan/project/other (in the order of farmer interests or double income 2022).
2. Complete control over the irregularities occurring in the proper origin/MSP of milk and milk products of food grains/potatoes or all vegetables/paddy/pulses/oilseeds (all raw materials which are included in the project or directed by the institute).
Milk production is exempted from synthetic milk/adulterated milk and milk products on availability based on market demand/supply.
4. Almost eliminated the middleman system.
5. Almost complete prevention of rot/other damage to vegetables/agricultural products.
6. Almost complete disenchantment with disillusionment with agricultural works or almost complete disruption of disillusionment of income of farmers from scientific horticulture/others.
7. Complete stop on disillusionment with native cows.
8. It will be useful in the interest of farmers/national interest/public interest by making excellent hybrid seed/other processing (all raw material which is included in the project of the institute) by adopting modern technology by modern laboratory, etc. Will be made available to farmers/others at controlled rate in the market.
The order diary number 472175 dated 17 January 2020 issued on the purchase proposal presented in front of Shri Agriculture Secretary, Government of India, New Delhi on 17 January 2020 for the establishment of a private central office/headquarters by the Central Agricultural Development Institute. Under the proposal letter No. 43/KVS/2019-20 dated January 20, 2020 issued from the Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, issued approval/suggestion order number 366924/S.M. .(T.S.) dated 23.03.2020 immediately Mr. Agriculture Secretary to the Government of India New Delhi 106/KVVNo./2019-20 dated February 26, 2020 regarding procurement proceedings report/proposal/report or grant of institutional approval Was done. Order number CRCD000732687864 dated 30 January 2020 issued to Hon'ble Chief Minister, UP Government on the purchase proposal for the establishment of Central Office / Headquarters, Order No.-Grey.No./Institutional/2020/995 dated January 30, 2020. 04.02.2020 The proceedings have been completed. Proposed establishment of Central Office / Headquarters at NCRK Greater Noida.