1. To eliminate all factors prompting farmers to commit suicide or to reduce to minimum the main reason for farmer's suicide NPA from bank.
2. To bring down villers migration at minimal level by developing village business by milk and Agricultural yields/products
3. To protect fertility of agriculturist land in the villages and to train farmers using various methods biological/scientific/others for developing Agriculture as Business.
4. Strengthening Livestock Development Program / Policy. To increase the utility of cattle (indigenous breed) / cows at the village level, as well as to promote milk production and other livestock development programs from animals / cows / others.
5. To develop / make milk production according to the principle of market demand. To develop / carry out milk and agricultural product development processing.
6. To protect the environment from carbon damage / other arising from burning of straw etc. after agricultural harvesting. To strengthen / enforce technical, economic agriculture and other farmer-friendly schemes to the farmers on the basis of timely / seasonal changes.
The order diary number 472175 dated 17 January 2020 issued on the purchase proposal presented in front of Shri Agriculture Secretary, Government of India, New Delhi on 17 January 2020 for the establishment of a private central office/headquarters by the Central Agricultural Development Institute. Under the proposal letter No. 43/KVS/2019-20 dated January 20, 2020 issued from the Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, issued approval/suggestion order number 366924/S.M. .(T.S.) dated 23.03.2020 immediately Mr. Agriculture Secretary to the Government of India New Delhi 106/KVVNo./2019-20 dated February 26, 2020 regarding procurement proceedings report/proposal/report or grant of institutional approval Was done. Order number CRCD000732687864 dated 30 January 2020 issued to Hon'ble Chief Minister, UP Government on the purchase proposal for the establishment of Central Office / Headquarters, Order No.-Grey.No./Institutional/2020/995 dated January 30, 2020. 04.02.2020 The proceedings have been completed. Proposed establishment of Central Office / Headquarters at NCRK Greater Noida.