1. All the applicants of Central Agricultural Development Institution are informed that at present the process of shortlisting of all the recruitments to be done through written / interview received earlier by the Central Agricultural Development Institution is in vogue. After the completion of the shortlisting, the institute assures all the applicants that the entire application will be considered in the shortlisting and they will be included in the shortlisting. Thereafter the exam date, venue, shift/timing etc. will be announced through various mediums. The information of which will be communicated through press releases etc.
2. Admit card will be available on the official website of Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan www.cagdi.in after the declaration of exam date. Further information will be sent to the registered applicants on their registered mobile number and email.
3. Press release will be received from respected information media of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Which will be available on the official website www.cagdi.in.
4. Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan reserves all rights related to prepone/postpone exam date, venue, time, etc. The information of which will be easily available to the general/applicants through various mediums.
The date of written/oral/interview examination from 04 June 2022 से 15 June 2022 And 16 June 2022 to 15 July 2022 are extended till further notification on 16 June 2022, due to the shortlisting process in vogue, in the order of letter number 0014/KVS/NMUP/2022-23 dated 03 May 2022 notified by the employment appointment notification of the Central Agricultural Development Institution.
In the order of various questions of the candidates mainly related to Basic Pay, Pay Band etc., the fixed pay scale will be applicable for 33 months relative to the last 03 (three) years under the Institutional Employment Generation Program under Zero Corruption Based Policy by the Central Agricultural Development Institution. In relation to the last 03 (three) years, action for permanent appointment related to basic pay, pay band etc. will be ensured for 33 months working under corruption-free servant system.
On Behalf Of
Central Agricultural Development Institution
It is informed to the general public that "Central Agricultural Development Institution", pre-revision trade or popular name Uttar Pradesh Krishi Vikas Sansthan, not on the basis of marks obtained, but on the basis of merit, as per the reply of the Central / State Government of the institutional sanctioned @ 1.5 lakh contracts etc. State Government Order No. 1204/36-3-2018-89(S.0)/2018 dated July 27, 2018,1430/36-3-2018-89(No.)/2018 dated 27-08-2018,1435/36-3 -2018-89(S.O.)/2018 dated 27-08-2018 etc. In order of action/order etc., under the order diary number 5526/LEM/18 dated 12/11/18 of Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, last 2019 and 2020 Or in other various contract etc. appointment notification no. viz.
(01) 005/K.K.V.No./Adv./Ed.(Ed.)/2019-20 dated 07.05.2019
(02) 41/K.K.R. V.No./2019-20 Dated 13-12-2019
(03) 107/K.K.V.No./2019-20 Dated 26.02.2020 &
(04) 131/K.K.V.No./2020 -21 dated 20.05.2020 or updated appointment notification number 131(02)/KVS/2020-21 total 04(four)
written/oral/interview medium related, all the applicants have to be informed that they have to update their profile from the date 01 May 2022, which is updated from 09 May 2022 on the official portal of Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan (https://l.jobs.cagdi.in/).
Under Zero Corruption Based Policy (Z.C.B.P.), the process of termination will be developed in place of complaints regarding Corruption/Indiscipline/Others etc. matters found in Administration/Management/Government/Semi-Government/Institutional/Others.
Zero Corruption Based Policy will be subject to change from time to time. President/Managing Director of Kendriya Krishi Vikas Sansthan has all rights reserved for any type of modification or there is provision for ending the action of suspension and implementing the termination under Zero Corruption Based Policy corruption/activities against the institution or bribery etc. grave offenses.
Under the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Program by the Central Agricultural Development Institution, hybrid cows/buffaloes for marginal/very poor/poor/medium/other farmers, dairy parlor and vermicompost unit for educated unemployed, veterinary unit for private veterinarian and others. There is a provision for providing subsidized loan arrangement for the unit, cold storage house (for milk), milk processing plant.Read more
After purchase of medicinal agricultural produce, provision is made for its processing or for manufacture of medicines by the institute itself or by the institute's associate/contracting institute, university/school/Panchakarma unit/research institutes/others.
The scheme will be provided to the farmers identified/registered by the Institution (Medicinal Agricultural Products Scheme or Medicinal Plant Mission for Ministry of AYUSH Government of India) on the basis of seasonal/geographical changes.Read more
Under the Zero Corruption based policy under the DEDS scheme, there is a provision for safe investment under the NNKBGS scheme.
Possibility of safe investment on purchase of paddy/wheat/vegetables (all raw material category)/pulses (all raw material category)/oilseeds (all raw material grade). All shopping arrangements under CCTV including CCTV are provided to ensure purchase arrangements at the proposed Nyaya Panchayat level farmer service center/mini collection center/milk collection center.Read more
The general public is informed that the order diary number 472175 dated 17 January 2020 issued on the purchase proposal presented in front of Shri Agriculture Secretary, Government of India, New Delhi on 17 January 2020 for the establishment of a private central office/headquarters by the Central Agricultural Development Institute. Under the proposal letter No. 43/KVS/2019-20 dated January 20, 2020 issued from the Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Assistant Director General, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, issued approval/suggestion order letter number 366924/S.M. .(T.C.) dated 23.03.2020 immediately Mr. Agriculture Secretary to the Government of India New Delhi 106/KVVNo./2019-20 dated February 26, 2020 regarding procurement proceedings report/proposal/report or grant of institutional approval Was done . Order number CRCD000732687864 dated 30 January 2020 issued to Hon'ble Chief Minister, UP Government on the purchase proposal for the establishment of Central Office / Headquarters, Order No. of Greater Noida Development Authority-Gr.No./Institutional/2020/995 dated January 30, 2020. 04.02.2020 The proceedings have been completed. In order to establish the Central Office / Headquarters at NCRK Greater Noida in the order of CRCF0013886793 issued on 27th June 2022 from the office of Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh, Central Office after various actions on 27th July 2022. The approval of the Central Headquarters under the control has been received. Central Office for National / International or Global level Central Office by Central Agricultural Development Institute, Mr. Principal Secretary to Hon'ble Chief Minister, Government of Uttar Pradesh CRCD000561464368 dated 27.01.2022 Central office proposed or is in progress in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is proposed to establish a global level central financial office in Mumbai, Maharashtra under the control of the Central Office by the Central Agricultural Development Institute.